Volunteer With Us
Examples of Volunteer Activities:
- Participating in the building of a Tiny Home
- Hosting in home Tea Parties
- Leading Life Skills Training or Art Projects
- Facilities management – projects around the grounds and residences
- Administrative tasks – mailings, phone calls, etc.
- Helping at tradeshows and special events
Participate on a team or create your own team to help build tiny houses which will become the future homes for women in our program.
Host a Tea Party
Host a Tea Party in your home or office! We will supply the program, the tea and the tea cups. You supply the guests. It’s a great way to help educate others on the work that is being done to offer a new way of life to women suffering from sex trafficking and exploitation.
Share your skills by working directly with women in our program. Cooking classes, crafting classes & general life skills are all led by volunteers in our community.
Want to offer your services or your firm’s services? Accounting, Volunteer Coordination, Outreach, Dental or Various Therapies. We can probably use what you have to offer.
Landscaping & Infrastructure
Landscaping and yard maintenance is an ongoing need for our homes.